Saturday, December 5, 2020

By Friends, for Friends: The Holiday Gift Guide!

The holidays are quickly approaching and I have a handful of amazingly talented friends who's companies have some serious gifting potential. Not to mention, you would be supporting female-founded, female-led, small businesses - what's not to love!


Puzzles worth framing

From the Founder: 5 years ago, I was working around the clock at an early startup and fell in love with jigsaw puzzles as my nightly meditation. I was doing one every week and the stress relief was great, but the designs were outdated and well, lame. I started dreaming up a puzzle that would be beautiful for both the doing and the decorating, that would look good before, during and after completion. I knew I wanted to support and highlight the work of amazing female artists and after a year of curating the art and reimagining and designing the packaging, JIGGY was born. I hope JIGGY inspires you to unplug and experience art in a whole new way, in pieces. -Kaylin Marcotte


Gift Suggestions: Anything from the new holiday collection!
Price Range: $40++
www.jiggypuzzles.com | @jiggypuzzles

Ritual-focused Hair Care

From The Founder: When I started Crown Affair, I wanted to create high quality haircare rooted in ritual. For me, haircare is a daily practice, a part of being well and caring for myself. But after years of conversations, I realized it was much more frustrating than relaxing for so many people in my life. So I decided to create a new kind of haircare brand—one with clean ingredients, effective formulations, and beautiful handmade tools you’ll look forward to using every day. Crown Affair is a love letter to those who seek to change their relationship with their hair, appreciate its natural beauty, and, most importantly, take care. -Dianna Cohen

Gift Suggestions: The Comb 001, The Towel, The Scrunchie (life changing)
Price Range: $15++
www.crownaffair.com | @crownaffair

CBD-based wellness and skincare

From the Founder: I began to see life differently in 2012 when my husband was diagnosed with glioblastoma brain cancer. The zeal and vigor to shine in the midst of impediments, the ability to find peace in the unknown, the intuition to live with endless purpose, became my life mission. Mowellens was founded on the principles of unparalleled quality, efficacy, and purpose. Infusing these principles into our ethos requires a commitment and dedication to cultivating hemp for a better planet, supreme sourcing standards for interconnectedness, innovation in a burgeoning industry, and formulations for regeneration, repair, and perspective. We are passionate about creating skin and health rituals to give you confidence and trust, believing in the purpose behind the product. I believe feeling better and becoming a better version of you can be achieved with ease. And I hope Mowellens helps you find ease in the effort it takes to get there. - Amy Duncan

Gift Suggestions: Inner Peace, Radiant Scrub, One For All
Price Range: $50++
www.mowellens.com | @mowellens


Clean Remedies to keep you healthy and happy this winter

From the Founder: Your medicine cabinet should be filled with remedies that you can rely on. I want you to have access to solutions that are clean, potent, affordable, and a friend to the environment—that are absolutely free of the additives, refined sugars, and side effects that slow us down. Beekeeper's Naturals' mission is to break down the system, to restore your trust in your remedies, and to redefine what goes into the medicine cabinet. After all, healthy should be your natural state of being. When your body is supported and you feel your best, there's nothing to stop you from living life to the fullest, reaching new heights, and changing the world. - Carly Stein

Gift Suggestions: Hive Pharmacy Travel Kit, Honey Flight, Immune Support Essentials
Price Range: $15++
www.beekeepersnaturals.com | @beekeepers_naturals

No comments:

Post a Comment